Thursday, December 01, 2011

As soon as I accept that you're gone, you're back again


Addiction is so addictive.
Never 'try' something out if you know you can never get over it.
Whatever, regardless it's drinking, clubbing, smoking, love, piercing, tattoos. Just whatever. 

There are so many things in life that maybe you believe you won't get addicted to it just by trying it out.
But! All these are just like a straight route; without turning back once you try as it leads you to a route that you can only continue and never turn around.

Oh well, just a bit ranting here and there.

Okay lor, now I shall go back into reality and continue finishing up things I've not finished. Screwed up myself totally. 

#Holidays are finally round the corner, 17 more days ya?
Countdown-ing!
But come to think of it, what can I do during the holidays? I am that kind of person who dislike having free time/day. I like my schedule to be packed regardless of work, meeting up or whatever shit. So, how can I survive this time? -.-

No comments: