Monday, November 28, 2011

Treat others like how you wanna be treated

Contemplating if I should even post this shit up. But emotions have run wild again. No choice.

I'm really mad at people who gets you replaced because now they've another 'choice'.

Yes, it's true that I may not be a good employee who comes on time and bootlick every staff in the outlet. But at least I can swear upon that I do work that are in or out of my jobscope. At least I was hardworking and faithful enough to stay in that fucking outlet until now. Shouldn't you guys be contented already??

Now because you've hired more employees, you've the cheek to tell me that schedule that's late are not accepted and you cannot work for that week?! Screw your ass man, seriously. For what shit have I stayed on and work when you guys don't have enough staff?! This is how you treat your faithful staff?

I wish karma happens on you. I won't be nice to you guys anymore, I can assure you this.

No comments: