Monday, October 24, 2011

Which route to happiness would you take?



 Crazy week I've been through; heartbreaks, swollen eyes due to crying, running away from Tuesday class (sure get a fucking fantastic F), club gone wrong, and obviously meeting up with best friends whom have not meet up for a very long time.

Hell yeahhh, crazy week I must say.
First time walking around aimlessly in a mall with my smeared make up after crying like an asshole in school, though it wasn't the first time crying in school. Felt so pathetic.

Went to watch a movie alone, for the first time. Wanted to watch some horror and just fucking cry in the theater, but ended up watching The Changed Up instead. The feeling of watching a movie alone was beyond description, seriously. Especially it's M18 show, with 2 weird uncles (one @ your right, another @ your left) watching alone. Who knows they got horny or what, right? But I guess it didn't make much difference because I don't really like talking throughout the movie anyway.
Bought a new friend home for companion since I was that sad.

Went to clubbing on Saturday and I fucking misplaced my debit card with someone else's. Screwed. And magically the owner's friend managed to find me on FB, and he happens to be in RP too. Wow. FB does the wonders. And I am so dumb to not know that I wasn't holding my card all along. 
Lesson learnt, never swipe your debit card in a club.
I just pray hard that the guy will return me my card if not need to go through so much procedures to get everything done.

Okay, feeling very lazy right now.
Shall go to bed already, tomorrow's 8.30am lesson. Screwed.

No comments: