Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Where do I find the strength and advice I need?

The 'outside world' is suffocating me so badly that I wanna escape from it.
I will make a choice once he's back.
It's between to leave the 'outside world' or to continue staying and suffer.
It depends on his decision- if he keeps his promise, I'll stay.
If not, me leaving would be best for the 4 of us.

Of course, leaving will need me much more strength than you can think. Nevertheless, I do not want to be the problem arising in people's problems again. Being the bitch isn't a glorious thing. I don't ever wanna hurt anyone in any fucking situation.

It's time for me to make a decision and stick to it.
Either way, I'm still getting hurt.
Either way, I still love him.
"Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead."
Go with the flow.

No comments: