Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hiding the scars well, but you know it's still there- forever.

The worse feeling you'll ever feel is sitting next to the person who means the world to you knowing that you mean nothing to them.

Has been feeling so fucking tired every single day. 
Same routine every week; late for school, sleep in school, work during weekends, planning to chill with friends but never happen at all, sleep all day and watch drama all night. #Nocturnal lifestyle FTW.

 Have you ever wonder life's too short for people who has second thoughts?
I think if you ever have any idea on mind, why not go ahead and do it without spending much time thinking over and over again? Life's short, anyway.
Enjoy life while you can, appreciate it. Love any decisions you make.

I never regret those decisions I've made during these few months.
Though many people will see me differently. If I tell anyone bout my secrets, I doubt they would never look at me at the same way again. But, then again life's too short for regrets.
It's better to be a book that's fully written with difference experiences than a book that's clean and empty.

I mean, what if your life ends the next day and you realize that you've not really experience anything at all in your life before? I believe that would be the time that you'll really regret.

#Don't regret with the decisions you've made in life- even if you have to, sink in and enjoy the feeling of regrets. Enjoy your life and appreciate the outcome of your decisions. Once your mind is set, do it immediately and thoroughly. Regrets are only for the weak-hearted.

No comments: