Saturday, September 03, 2011

Please help me stop it from happening

Went to celebrate Twinnie & Chuxuan's birthday on 26/09/2011 together with Yingzi & Marcus; if I remember the date correctly.
Marche as usual, and I ate the most. Like wtf; why did I eat so much?!
I ate half a chicken and a half pizza.
Growing fat fat already laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

Not happy that I didn't get to take pictures with Twinnie!
Damned. :(



The 3 of us got our birthday card/wishes together respectively.
^^
I love birthday cards! (Y)
Happygirl93


Twinnie & I shared the pizza; We didn't know that TOMATOES were part of the toppings, and both of us happened to not eat tomatoes. So this what happened to our poor tomato. 
I tried accepting it, really. I ate the tomatoes that were on my first slice, but I really cannot take it anymore.. 
LOL.

---

So other than that, I wanna talk about something today. 
It's a huge yet simple word.. 'Disappointment'.
It's normally mistaken for the true meaning behind this word. 

Disappointment happens only when people/others failed to do whatever you expected them to do. Simply put, you want others to do things your way
And if things isn't going as you planned them to be with the default of others, there comes disappointment creeping in.

Everyone has this 'something' in them where they expect someone to be someone they want them to be or to do things their way. They would want to make these people around them to change (for the better), or whatsoever.

I believe that I do have someone in mind, hoping that he/she will change.
But I have to say that I don't do that often. Because I know that, it wouldn't be the same person if he/she changed because I want them to change to whoever/whatever I prefer them to be. I like/love people around me for who they are, if not I wouldn't have keep them around until now. 

Even if they change one day (because they want to), I wouldn't resist the change and try my best to understand them and accept a whole new them.
I am able to do this. And I know it's wrong for me to think that others should be able to do this as well.

Because many people ain't able to accept the 'new' me, yet.

But I want to let those people who are concern and now resisting my changes that I am still me, and I won't lose myself because of these changes. I still love myself, love my family and love my friends.

I hereby want to assure these people who are still reading this little space of mine that I'm alright and I am smart enough to protect myself from all these shit and everything will be fine.
It's not that I have change (for changing) but it's just that I am growing up and stepping out of my teenage life.

No comments: