Saturday, August 27, 2011

It just take a moment for someone to change

Horrifying enough, but it's true.
I've changed. People change, because we've learnt something that we've not in the past. It crafts us into someone we least expected. 
And what we wished for after our change, is that our beloved friends & family will still be able to accept us.

-
Okay. On Thursday, headed to MS kbox with Ahni and co. because it was Michael's last day.
Partied all night. 
I've learnt 2 things that night. Lol, but I am only able to tell you one of them; billiard.
I think I'm the worse student ever! Kelvin had difficulties teaching me and I guess his blood was boiling at certain point of time. Zzz.




Please take a look @ my legs right now.. Have ya noticed my bruises??
God! The next morn when I woke up, whole stretch of both my legs are covered with bruises. At least 5 on each. No joke. This isn't funny anymore. I even have one on my left thumb, and one each on both my hands.




And then here comes the magic.
LO & BEHOLD!
-
-
-


I swear I wasn't drunk before this.
But hey, at least I still know how to protect myself after all this shit. Look, I'm crossing my leg.
FYI, I was wearing skirt that day. :)
AND! Most importantly I zipped up my jacket hor!
Protect myself from zao geng-ing. (Y)

When I saw these photos being uploaded on FB, all that went through my mind was "DID I FUCKING CB VOMIT ON THE FUCKING FLOOR?!" & "HOW THE FUCK DID I WENT HOME AFTER ALL THIS SHIT?!"

Okay, chill people. I was fine.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Okay, maybe this isn't extreme enough right???
Of course there will be more exciting one~


That little cute head is me.
I am really wondering if I puked on the floor.. See that shiny part at the top left hand corner??
WTF TTM. 
Totally got myself wasted that night. 
Hey, Martell + Vodka + Beer okay? -.-

Don't start cursing me or scolding me on my stupidity yet.
I've reasons to this though it's really pretty dumb and what's not.
--

Watching the clock ticking right now, I felt so numb.
Wanting to get my ass out of this mess I've caused myself but it only seems like I'm giving myself more excuses to continue on.

Moving on isn't as simple as you think, especially when you've fallen this hard.
I ain't dumb, I know what's going on.
But I'm helpless when it comes to you right now.
Controversial enough for me.
Screaming inside my head, hot tears rolling down my fat cheeks.
There's a reason why. And the reason is you.
I'm well fucked.

*Not literally la. -.-

No comments: