Monday, September 05, 2011

Wake me up when September ends

Just one more week in Singapore before I head to China.
Me + China = Never ending fate.
-.-
(You'll never understand the pain.)

Try to get myself back on track, though I'm still that girl who's having fun.
Telling myself I must move on, but wavers every single time.
Fucking pussy lor. 
But nevertheless, it's because the feeling for him is so strong that I am able to persuade myself to bear with the pain of moving on/leaving. 
Just want him to be happy with his choice and never get hurt.

Classic line: He happy, I happy lor. 
Lol.

Sadgirl93 needs retail therapy + good food to feel better.
Or at least go to work.. Which is what I'm doing now. Working almost every single day, and hoping got people jio me go dinner after work. LOL. Big hint already lor people..
Be smart!

Craving for XLBs, STEAMBOAT, SUSHI BUFFET, CHICKEN RICE, NASI LEMAK, AYAM PENYET, POPIAH, BEANCURD, BBQ, BUBBLE TEA, MC DONALD'S BREAKFAST, RAMEN..
So who want to jio out to makan with me now?!


P/S: Hope that I can recover soon, but I'm like keep wavering. Maybe I overthink things as usual and only want to believe in what I want to. Sihui, it's time for you to grow up already.

P/S P/S: Knn, this is the first time I'm ever been so mad @ this guy friend of mine. Thank god you were ** if not you sure get uppercut by me. 
First time, take it as ignorance. Second time, take it as forgotten. Third time, take it as impulse. Sorry but that's my limit, you better don't do it the fourth time. It's fucking nb irritating. 
-

No comments: