Sunday, July 03, 2011

Take me to where you are, a place with moon and stars

Whassup gaise! :D

I FUCKING DYED MY HAIR MYSELF AT HOME JUST NOW AFTER SPENDING MONEY FEW WEEKS AGO IN A SALON TO DYE + CUT MY HAIR. 
#FML.

But in the end, still failed. The colour ain't obvious, again.
Just an advice to people out there, NEVER. DYE. YOUR. HAIR. BACK. TO. BLACK. NO. MATTER. HOW. PEOPLE. ARE. FORCING. YOU. TO. You'll regret for your whole life like me.
Insist not to, even if someone puts a knife to your throat.
Your hair will never pick up any colour (obvious) once you dyed your hair black.
Just like mine. My hair is screwed.


 Nevertheless, I tried dyeing my hair with Liese.
Wanted to try yellow brown, but in the end I got orange brown because I am someone with no guts at all. Hahahahaha! Don't laugh at me, you ass.

Had a difficult time with doing it myself. -.- Screwed up, man! But it didn't stink as much as other brands of dye. (Y) I left it for 50 minutes, and the outcome is ... not much changes. God! Someone please save my hair! ;(

-
I like guys with strong, charismatic eyes! I like guys with STYLE! I like guys who can sing/rap! I like guys who smile cutely! I like guys with bad boy image but is an instant good boyfriend!
Craving for some TOP & GD moment!
CHIONG. TO. YOUTUBE. NOW!~ ;D

No comments: