Friday, July 08, 2011

Party like it's end of the world ♥

(Look @ my gu niang hair. (Y) Like some 'chun gu' : village woman)

First time to party on 6/7/2011. It's ladies night, baby!
Went with Ahni, Aldi, Jason, and Ah chengzx, and then there's the rest whom I've no clue who they are.
Kaykay should be there with me! ;( But oh well, there's always next time.
Wait till you're 18 babe! \m/

First we went HW, where the guitarists are all-so-handsome! God! Fainting.
And I'd a method where you can get the performers there to talk to you. I ain't sharing! :D In my case, there was this guy who was singing on the stage, and he talked to me! He very handsome too.

I kept on losing in games- even just playing scissors-paper-stone, the most classic game!
But don't play play okay, my drinking was better than those two guys last night hao bu hao? Both drunk like nobody's business. Sibei funny siol~ I can laugh at for months just by thinking bout it. :P

Then we went second round @ Titanium. I realize it's more boring there. It's more packed there, and I realize there's more guys than girls. Why har? -.-
I broke glasses there, like one dui lian (throw face).
People thought I was drunk or something. But it's cause the place very packed can?

Went home late, bathed and slept for bout 2hours?? And went for school already. TIRED.BITCH.

-
The aftermath of partying last night? RASHES. Fml!
I don't understand why I will have rashes after that day. I didn't drink something I am allergic to what. Those alcoholic stuff I'd drink before and I didn't had any rashes.
Aiya, don't know leyzx.
IT IS VERY ITCHY THOUGH. FUCKING ITCHY.
I wanna scratch so badly.

Itchy itchy, scratchy scatchy
Up and down, my body body

*Abruptly leaving this post to watch 2ne1 Live on youtube.

No comments: