Monday, July 11, 2011

Moments like this should be shared with you♥

Okay, hai people.
I think I am sober now already.
Skipped school because I was super ultra late, and partly because last night was disaster.

Went drinking with colleagues again.
If you're still under peer pressure, you're so over already. Now the new trend; Colleague pressure.
(Okay, was just being random!)
Got a bit more tipsy than usual even though I didn't drink as much compared to the last I drank.
*I'm starting to think that I drink too much already! God. Someone should just kill me now.

So basically, I skipped school (not letting my parents know about it and I am feeling guilty like nobody's business. BECAUSE. I. LIED. YOU. BITCH!), and then I went to see a doctor @Polyclinic which took me like the whole morning and the doctor prescribe wrong medicine for me. God! Please save that doctor, tyvm.

I didn't tell him that I was having flu, I went to see him because of my rash that got infected or something. I don't know la. I think that doctor drunk or something! I wasn't having flu, neither did I mention anything about running nose. -.- Seriously.

Then I headed back to school (which is dumb), just to retrieve my password back. I lost it twice. Shall not explain further if not this post will be like an essay-long. -.- So now I am still in school, but I'm gonna head out to town to workplace, go there sing song and slack. (Y)

BUT I AM STILL FEELING LOUSY NOW. Splitting headache, itchy rashes, hideous finger nail...
Just in need of someone to save me, somehow.

MY SWEET ESCAPE

[Edited] - I wonder what I did last night... I have bruises on my legs and body, my lips cracked, and I think I hit something against my mouth that it causes it to be swollen; inside my lips.

No comments: