Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Party crasher, Penny snatcher

Hey peeps!
Tryna rant a bit here and there @ this moment. TMD. Y'all should know that first impression counts and will linger on till the very end. I like people telling me about their first impression about me, but! I really ended up hating it, quite a lot. They would ask questions like:

#1: Are you NOT LOCAL?/ Where are you from?
#2: You Chao-Ah-Lian right?

Urgh! People thinks I am from China. Do I look so cheena to ya gaise? SERIOUSLY.
:( And, what chao ah lian? I am a typical good girl, no joke.
I am not so immature, tyvm.

-
Next, I think girls should be exposed to nightlife once awhile. So that they can learn things as they grow up. Of course, you'll need to be at legal age la.
Going to clubs/pubs/bars won't make you a slut, it just depends on how you present yourself. If you act like a total bitch, then you wouldn't be treated respectfully. Simple as that.

Girls should learn how to drink, like serious.
So that when a guy who's scheming to make you drunk, it will be practically a waste of time & effort.
Girls need to know how to play smart and don't act dumb! Acting drunk won't get you to anywhere, unless you really want guys to rape you or something. 

I'm very curious so I'll ask my girls friend whether they would want to go club or drink one day or not.
But a handful of them would tell me, "I would never drink in my life." or "I will never enter a place like this cause I really hate it to the core."
They have many considerations, and I believe that they think before acting more than I do. Serious. You can ask me to go for a drink during a weekday and most likely I'll agree to it.
I respect their decision/mindset. 
I believe that they are good girls and really don't like the place.

But nevertheless, I think "Never" is a very strong word. 
Many things are hard to say, things can and will change. Mostly things won't go as they way we wanted it or planned. You can't plan your life. Life ain't The Sims.

Why don't you try something new since you're young only once?
Just make sure you don't go overboard or get addict like one crazy woman, I guess it's fine.
Girls.. should know their drinking limits also.
-.-
Have you seen girls on the streets vomiting late at night, or shouting in the middle of the night?
I have, a lot of times. 
Spend some time to have fun, but also love yourself and learn how to protect yourself.

Just my two cents worth.

No comments: