Friday, July 15, 2011

This kitten got your tongue tied in knots

If you are one of those who wanna see me cry because of all your nonsense. Here you go.
Got teary enough or not? I tried my best to do so already :|

-
It takes two hands to clap.
You wouldn't be happy when you see a girl and a guy flirting with each other; either you're jealous or you like that guy. But put yourself in every girls' shoes, when a guy flirts with you.. will you not flirt back?
I don't mean I flirt with every guy I know/see. But maybe to my guy friends? 

Serious enough, I don't flirt with guys who has girlfriend. So.. I don't get why I am getting all those critics and shits from all you bitches. Ain't like I'm flirting with a guy you like, or your boyfriend.
You guys aren't even together yet you're starting to get so possessive. Over what siol?

I do have to admit, I flirt back when guys I'm familiar.
(P.S/ I don't sai-nai. For whoever who say I'm acting cute with my voice, PUHLEASE. I'm not that free for things like that..) But not to the extend of able to make them like/love me. I am not that capable enough.
Tyvm if you think I am so capable to attract guys just by flirting.

I agree that I am quite open-minded. I'm alright with guys whom I'm close with.
I'm okay with telling MY CLOSE FRIENDS (girls + guys) about everything. Like how many times I've shitted today, what's my shit color, my very personal stuffs.. etc.
That only apply if I really treasure you like a good friend. No joke. :)

I don't get why my social circle has to do with these bitches who have to degrade me and start spreading rumors about me and my guy friends. Doing such will only make us becoming awkward. Being awkward, then we'll talk lesser to each other.. meaning I will lose a friend.
So stop being a beeotch! Get a life.
Stop being a jealous pot.
It's alright for being conservative yourself. But.. it's not nice to control people's action.
My life does not belongs to you. Just take good care of your own life.
My life belongs to me. Not yours.

 SUCK ON YOUR THUMBS AND GET A LIFE INSTEAD OF CONTROLLING MINE.
You're just a friend of mine.
I won't change just because of you, dude.
<3 PEACE OUT.

No comments: