Thursday, June 30, 2011

Written in the stars, million miles away

HAI GUISE.
I am still feeling guilty about partial-ing today's class.
I was late, and I partial-ed.

Anywayzx, I guess my dieting plans totally fail. Cause I drank Frappuccino from Starbucks today with whipped cream, and worse with caramel.
One word to describe, 'FATTENING'.
:'(

I'm so fucked right now cause my skin condition is going down slope, since school reopens. #FML.
Still remember when working @Fremantle, my skin is (Y) one lor. Even though my sleeping time is always irregular.

Speaking bout Fremantle, I kinda miss the people I worked with, the dramas and those shit people giving me, those guys who were uber nice to help me out without fail, party animal + sexy angmohs (& some pervy ones), my flings, and free flow of LEMONS from dinesh!

GOD. Missing so much things right now. But I guess a lot of things have changed over there. My flings all ain't working there anymore, where's the fun man?
And I really dislike my jobscope. Seriously~ ME?! Being a hostress? 
DISLIKE. DISLIKE. DISLIKE. DISLIKE. DISLIKE. DISLIKE. DISLIKE. DISLIKE. DISLIKE.
But I hate being waitress even more. Tyvm.

So in the end, I rather end that fun job and stuck my fucking fat ass up to my current job, just mainly for cash & my BFF. No more. Though it used to have another factor why I wanna stay, but now since it's officially 'no more', I'm only left with 2.
Seriously if anything happened, I guess I'm ready to leave anytime. 





I WANNA WATCH HORROR MOVIES!!
LIN LAO HIA.
!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*






Image and video hosting by TinyPic




All I hear is raindrops falling on the rooftop
Oh baby tell me why'd you have to go
Cause this pain I feel it won't go away
And today, I'M OFFICIALLY MISSING YOU

No comments: