Thursday, June 23, 2011

Taking double takes in life

If you still do not know my dear, yes I've changed my hairstyle and the hair color.
But FML, it seems like the change of the color didn't change much/ have much difference. I felt as though I was cheated, or something.

And god! Hair stylists really love to cut 'bangs' for me when it doesn't fit my face shape.
Oh well. I was the one who told her to go as she wish. (That's not a brilliant idea at all.)
So in the end, my hair didn't end up as what I expected, like always.

Have you realized that in both pictures above, Siqi's expression never change? :D

Alright.. I guess I will dye my hair again one day. Just you wait, HAIR! Y U so troublesome!?
I'm gonna whip my hair back & forth. I whip my hair back & forth.
I'm getting eggcited with those upcoming plans I'm having with my loved ones.
Awesomezx. :D

No comments: