Sunday, June 19, 2011

"Do I look fat in this dress?" HELL YEAH YOU DO!


Went out early in the morn with ah kay today to dye our hair + cut it.
Seriously need a haircut cause my fringe is so fucking irritating.
So yeah, she's late! & I went to the wrong place, thinking that I came to the right place. -.-

This is still my original hairstyle. I've no idea what color is this, seriously.
It's supposed to be brown, but it looks like lil reddish sometimes. And when you see the photos, it looks like orange under the damn light.



 Anyway, just look at how kiddy I was wearing. Hint hint* That day I went to film.
LOLZX~
I was afraid that some pedophiles will stalk me on my way home from twinnie's.
So yeah, I am supposed to look like a nerd, and I think I manage to achieve that.
Show ya'all another time. I'm still thinking of a way to 'kope' the photos from facebook.
I've got no idea how you save photos from there. Zzzz.

Aiya, me very tired right nowzx.
Shall update again tomorrow or something.
Really had fun today. :)
ENJOYED.

No comments: