Friday, May 27, 2011

The reason for everything is because of you

HELLO GAISE! Take a look at mai sexy body!
Lol, okay just kidding. In case anyone of you is reading while eating..
Went out with ahkay on wednesday! AWESOMEEEE XD
We are like real shopaholics; can shop regardless how much we'd spent in that month.

Seriously, I'm broke until I can take off my pants and walk around Singapore naked. No joke. I've spent like around $800+ this month! SERIOUSLY.
I've got no idea what I spent on, so stop asking!

Went to have our lunch @ a fast food restaurant there @bugis and it was like, MAJOR TURN OFF. Fries were freaking asshole salty because salt is found in clumps on the fries. Damn!

And since we gave up eating our salt fries, we just cam-whore all the way!
& just when pretty photos are being taken, we take it to a higher standard. (Y)

I only bought one pair of shoe- it is damn cool. I doubt I will regret, but it's damn hard to say yo!
I'mma buy that heel next month when I get my pay!!
Ahkay! LET'S GO AGAIN! ;D

Anyway, here's my favourtie photo of us (one normal; one epic):

NORMAL

EPIC!
Majorly awesome (because I am in it!), hahahaha okay la!

This bff/laopo of mine is way freaking fucking awesome like a piece of cow brown, just being like a unicorn. (Y) Love her to the max.
P.S/ I know you don't understand what I'm trying tuh say, but you know what I tryna mean can already!

She's like very 'on' one lor, ask her go shopping, ok. Ask her to go drinking after work, ok.
But it seems like I'm corrupting her brain & mind, cause I'm the one who jio her out for all these. :(


P.S/ I DO NOT HAVE AN ACCENT WHEN I SPEAK IN ENGLISH! FOR GOD'S SAKE.
I've got no idea why my current classmates say I have that accent, those angmoh ones. I've got no idea if that's an insult or a compliment. Who knows? -.-
Prolly I took up some when I used to work @ Fremantle. But at least I still speak in Singlish.. Not that I'm proud of it. But I just think that it's weird when people say I have accent.

Aiya, whatever. Tomorrow have school + work. Should I wear spectacles or contact lens tomorrow? Eyes tired ley, but wear specs = shag. ;(
SIANZX!








No comments: