Sunday, May 22, 2011

Life and Love is always so unpredictable

What exact term do you call this bloody bear? O.o
It's damn cute, never fails to remind me of 'Happy Tree Friends'. Damned I was so addicted to that show before! ROFL.

Went home after earning bitches, having nothing to do- so I camwhore a bit.
Hokay, maybe more than a bit. -.-
Saw Yingzi with her friends while working today. AWESOME.
It's been ages since I met her.
;(

See, me took so much photos. Like never ending.
No la, cause I wore my Gray lens ma~ Must show off a bit here and there.
But I somewhat missed my Honey lens. Damn it was chio.
Prolly gonna try other colours too ;)
-
-
-
I WAS THINKING BLUE! But a bit chao ah lian if I wear. Totally not used to it.
-.- Oh wells.

AND FUCKING I AM POK GAI NOW ALREADY. FML BIG TIME.
NO MONEY NO HONEY.

Okay, have to like sleep now if not GG. (Y)
\m/ Rock on bitches!
$$$$$ COME TO MAMA! <3


No comments: