Saturday, May 21, 2011

I'm prepared to die young, what about you?

Hai every body! I skipped school today; I didn't want to seriously, I had no choice. Hokay, excuses excuses. Haha~

Quarreled with my parents last night, and had my eyes swollen like a goldfish cause I cried like a tight pussy. Gave swollen eyes as excuse and refuse to go to school because I couldn't open my eyes. MY EYES WERE LITERALLY -.- LOOKING LIKE THIS IN THE MORNING. FML.

Continued sleeping until it's time to meet with Siqi.
My eyes were only half opened while preparing. ;( Still went out when eyes cannot open already -.- One word, cui.

Should have photoshop my eyes & make it look damn huge. :\
Eunos>City Plaza>Bugis>Home
I spent a lot of ka ching* today. Bought my contact lens again. ^^\m/
Bought a few pieces of clothes and I'm feeling damn regret now. Do you guys feel that way sometimes too? Like when you see a piece of shirt/pants/skirt, it's like damn chio & you really want to get it damn badly. But when you reached home, you find it wasted; shouldn't have bought it in the first place.
IKR! I ALWAYS DO HAVE THAT FEELING.
BUY ALREADY THEN THINK THAT IT'S NOT WORTH IT. FML BIG TIME.

Aiya, no time take so many pictures today la. MY EYES ARE SWOLLEN. Excuse again.
Don't be demanding!

Have to sleep like now cause tomorrow and the day after tomorrow I have to work!
Earn that bitch back. You money fucker!
$$$$$$$$$$
Money makes the world goes round.
Money isn't everything, but without money you can never do anything.
Money is important- My motto.

Okay, bonus for all ya guise who thinks I'm cool/awesome, here's my best photo today:

No comments: