Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Everyday I'm shufflin' !!

Seeing is deceiving
Dreaming is believing


HOW NOW BROWN COW! ^^ Stupid phrase keep stuck on my head after my cousin keep repeating it.

It's long since I last posted something. No, I didn't neglect my little space here- I was very busy; up to my throat. Like, seriously. There's so much things to do with little amount of time given. I NEED MORE TIME! D;
More time to self-study @home, shopping w/ friends, working like a mad cow &earning cash, socializing (not flirting!! omg, I don't flirt. imma good girl next door ^^), learning something new~, drinking sessions with my buddies, selling away all my 'junkies', and so many more.
Need.Me.To.List.Out?!!

Currently in class listening to resource review, yuh.. I can multi-task. Very well. ^^
TODAY IS SCHOOL TRIP SEY~ ;D
Gonna go ClarkeQuay @a later time with the class. BUT! I'm hungry like shit. And there was a guy standing outside our class eating like a mad cow. Nb. Lao niang freaking hungry lor, like tempt only!

Pray hard I won't get lost later while finding the bus stop @ClarkeQuay to Scape. If not I'll be late for work after school.
*Goddamn! As I am typing all these, my stomach is growling like nobody's business. Please facilitator! GIMME A BREAK NOW, SO I CAN EAT LIKE A MAD COW! :@


P/S: Can't wait for drinking session with Siqi this Saturday after work!
P/S P/S: I want watch movie sey! Everyone like bochap me liddat. So poor thing. ME WANT TO WATCH THOR, THE ROOMMATE & SCREAM4!!





No comments: