Sunday, April 17, 2011

Meet me in my boudoir tonight♥

It's so good being bad
There's no way I'm turning back

School reopen on Monday. God knows what might happen for this semester. But, damn! Why must first day of school be Management Accounting??! Totally turn off.

Really hate how we have to change class for every lessons. I mean, come on. I'm a person who's easily lost, even when I'm in Orchard. Seriously? I doubt if I'mma Singaporean or not. Surely one day will sit in the wrong class. -.-
&I wonder why so many people likes asking directions from me.


Yup, and if you do not know, I am working even when school reopen. ^^ I like to keep myself busy, I like the stress I'm given. And I've got no idea why. Zzz.
Most likely gonna work night shift + weekends.
Ka ching ka ching.

Well, it's wayyyy better than going home straight after school and sleep until 11pm, do homework, eat dinner, bath and then sleep again. Agree?
Haha!~ So why not take this chance to earn some money to invest in clothes? ^^

Alright, I seriously need some sleep. I'm now like sleep deprived?? Lol -.-


Me have honey-coloured eyes for work today. (Why the color not obvious one in the picture?! Nb.) Since it has been sitting there for like months, so I was thinking, why not just use it? Like just only! ^^ And I can't believe I left my opened contact lenses out for like weeks. It was grossy and dried up. Gawd.







No comments: