Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The churning feeling that you've caused me to have

Take a look into my eyeball
Can you see sincerity, when I talked

Freaking tired! Fucking stressed!
Everyday school school school, no school = work, no work = granddad's house. I guess these are the only place you will find me. Seriously missing my best friend, SHOPPING.
But I'm damn loner (who doesn't have anyone to jio for major retail therapy), like what.. sad right?

Just gonna update you guys a lil; I've grown a few kgs. DAMNED!
I'm screwed! I've screwed up my life, my future, my jeans .. OH MAN! ;( Terribly in need to cut down weight. Must watch what I'm eating already.
Which means I must stop eating too much fried food, shaker fries, tidbits, sweet drinks, meat etc. Prolly just eat YTF and drink plain water everyday. FML.


I've never liked someone like this before, for this long. But I know that it's impossible between us, even without trying.

No comments: