Monday, March 21, 2011

Your lips like sugar; addictive enough to keep me going

Know this logo??
Okay, give you time to recall/remember.
-
-
-
-
Remembering it already? (Not yet?)
-
-
-
-
Ya la! It's skype lor ;)
I can be found on skype as well now!
Msn>Friendster (not now anymore though -.-)>Facebook>Twitter>Sgbeat>Skype NOW~

But sadly enough, I only have one friend in skype to chat with. That person must be very honored, right ;) Lol. Hint hint*

My username is Sihuish
There's quite a handful of people asked me why I used Sihuish (twitter as well). I'm still gonna tell you even if you're not that handful who wants to know.
My name is Sihui, + sh means the initials of my name??
Simple enough? ;)

Overall, I think Skype quite fun la. Unlike msn videochat which is damn laoya can?
Msn videochat always lag like shit and you can see either your friend or yourself stuck. -.- MAJOR DISLIKE.

Okay, so I will have fun with Skype, and I'm going to bed already.
Goodnight everybody! :>

No comments: