Wednesday, February 16, 2011

You keep me addictive enough for days

Falling in love is super easy
But maintaining that love for one another, is difficult

Happy Valentines' Day to everyone out there (though it's over already).
I think this very day is so redundant and materialistic. I mean, if you really love your partner, everyday would be just like Valentines', no? :)

I know a guy friend who told me that he once broke up with his girlfriend on Valentines' Day just because he wanted to save money instead of buying expensive gifts on that very day for his girlfriend, I mean ex.

_l_ Seriously. Don't you feel like sticking a chair up to his freaking asshole? -.-
So damn cheapskate. It's the thoughts that count, not the gifts.
---
So, are you happening to wonder how I spent my V-day? :D
I had my first test early in the morning, Wii with Jerome & Brandon, 'studied' for Math, went home to blogshop (my current best friend), & there I received their 'gifts'.
Shall not go into deeper details if not people might say I boasting. Wtf.

Then there's this guy, effing pissed me off on this very day. FYL.
What happened was he asked me what I was doing, so I replied honestly that I was blogshopping instead of studying, & there's so much I want to buyyyy! Then he said, "You buy what you want lor, then I pay. But you must go date with me hor.."

FYL big time.
I got no money to buy is it??
Make me sound like I'm 'selling' myself, or doing an exchange.
Desperate for r/s for what? It won't last long anyway.
Serious, the more I think of it, the more angry I am. No joke.
Irritating. Bastard. Who. I. Won't. Talk. To. Anymore.

Kthxbai. ❤(◕‿◕。)❤ Lee Seung Gi!!

No comments: