Friday, February 25, 2011

Entering the adult world; What are you feeding on?

There's always this little beast growing inside each of us
You'll just have to wait for it to be awaken

Many thoughts have been running in my mind. I'm always having second thoughts, over and over again, until history repeats itself.
It just felt like I've thrown my brain into a whirlpool.
Ai mai, ai mai.

Shorts, Hot pants, Work for money, Holiday, School sucks, Alcoholic, Tourists, Open-minded, Selling, Overnight, Different schedules, People whom I don't know, Not experienced, Fear...

Everyone has a beast inside of them, feeding on every little bit of us.
No such thing as innocence once we grow up, or starting to enter the adult world. We will be feeding more and more.
Mine?

Fed on imagination, Fed on dreams.
But now, Feeding on my own fear, Feeding on people's fear, Feeding on your jealousy, Feeding on my own desire.
Growing up sucks. I just want to stay young forever, forever @ 16.

So, tell me. What does your little beast in you feeds on?

No comments: