Saturday, February 26, 2011

I did not start something just to end it one day

Come on Baby let me see
Whatchu hiding underneath, I wanna see it

Yadayadayakyak. My blog & my life is getting so boring nowadays. How I wished I am having school, minus away studying. Life would be great.
Spam you some photos.

I was so bored today that I actually went into a chatandgo tagboard and starting quarreling with two people. -.- Of course, I won. That little fucker had to apologize to me in the end. K, maybe I do pity them, or think I'm in the wrong.. but I was seriously too bored, and just nice they were getting on my nerves.

Effing rude kids who are uneducated, without any discipline, who don't even know how to spell correctly, fucking two-faced. Oh, did I mention that they were sprouting vulgarities? Wow. I swear I did not scold any vulgarities at all to them, y'all know?
Nah, just some cyber quarreling which made me occupied when I was bored.

*Remembering the days back in Secondary school where everyone (almost) are cyber attacking on people's tagboard. Don't deny that you didn't! I know, at least once or twice. Without letting people know who exactly you are.
-

Now I'm feeling quite bad for quarreling with xmms. -.-
Alright need to go sleep asap, so I can wake up early tomorrow for salon. Still don't know what I should do to my hair. Color? Cut? Curl? Re-bond?
Don't know~ Guess I will need to see my mood tomorrow then.
But suddenly feel like I will miss my Black hair ttm.
FICKLE MINDED, F U.
Kthxbai, goodnight.








No comments: