Saturday, February 26, 2011

You're just lying through your teeth

Stop trying to change yourself
For a relationship that's not meant to be

Hmm. Was wondering if I should do undercut or not.. It's cool, I
like. But it doesn't seem to suit me at all. Well, goodbye black hair, hello brown.
Not pretty sure if I really like the current color or not, but I seriously miss my black hair (black when indoor, brownish/reddish when outdoor), which I think is damn mysterious. You can never figure out what color it is. -.-

But afterall, it's been done. I'm quite lazy to dye it again. My sudden 'buying shoes' fever suddenly hit me again. MUST BUY SHOES! MUST BUY MUST BUY MUST BUY!! Shopping in S'pore is no longer fun. (Have I said this before? Hmm.)
Anyway, I must quickly get myself busy and start earning.

Regret buying so many things this month; wasting so much money. Especially on food! Omfg.
I need more money for:
  • Repairing fucking lappy
  • Save money!
  • Spend it on my love's birthday
  • BUY SHOES BUY SHOES!
  • Get myself a new gadget?
  • Go overseas for shopping la dey! -.-
  • Redecorate my room :B
Okay, I should stop listing. It will just goes on forever.. Feeding on desire much?
Screw my lappy, seriously. Guess I will need to bring it to service tomorrow like, a must. It might need to stay at the clinic for at least a month, I think???

So, I must spam photos at this little space.

Shu! She's damn cute. ;) She's older than me, but she just looks so cute and much younger than me. *Starting to draw circles and emo. -.- No one can beat me with that signature twisted mouth picture. Aiya, whatever.

In school, taking during examinations. My face was still round round, fat fat. Typical fatface. (Although now still freaking round.)
Look @ the makeup! Gosh.
No wonder my classmates used to say I look ah-lian.

Love my accessories; I lost my freaking ring! It's in my house, somewhere, that can't be found. Guess a rat/lizard/whatever shit has stolen my golden ring, thinking it's cheezels. MOST LIKELY.

I have got no idea what I was doing, or why I was taking picture as well -.-
Still fatfat, as usual. Envy those with V shaped face, with chio features, baby skin, defined jawline, pouty lips, mesmerizing huge eyes.
Too bad life is no 'The Sims'.

Every idol has their very own fans.
I too, CAN HAS FAN. \m/
Seriously, it's a fan I'm standing next too. Those very hugeass fan that can blow your hair in all place. & in this, I have huge fat pouty lips, brown hair, and winged eyeliner; just for JAY PARK'S concert!

My very first fringe-less picture. A picture that causes quite a number of people to comment bout it. Disregard if it's liking to it, or disliking it. Who cares? I take picture you lan lan ok? ;)

LOL @ this picture. Look like a whiny kid.
It's the time where I start to put light make up, or simply don't even bother.
Less ah-lian, rightzxzx?

Most recent; I like florals. But screw that piece of outfit. Gonna get it out of my closet.
This picture of me has least makeup, in fact, it's NO MAKEUP. True indeed.
Lie to you got money uh!?? Lol. Typical.

Guess my purple hair has already become brownish liaozx.
Purple>Brown>Red
Wow.

This post is getting way too long -.-
Alright, gtg. Will post immediately when I get my cb laptop back from servicing.
Guess so :)
Ciao~

No comments: