Saturday, January 15, 2011

Where is the girl who'd lived in me?

Cause when it gets dark and when it gets cold
We hold each other till we see the sunlight

Thought that today we'll partial -.- Was freaking nervous for today's presentation. !@#$%^&*
Irritating to feel that way. I don't like it at all.
Gonna meet my girls tomorrow (Y) For CNY shopping.
&F. I need to get a blazer. FML. Waste so much money. Must remember to wear blazer & tie my hair next week for Entre! :| Must remember to..

-

People told me I'm different, they said I've changed.
Some, asked me why I couldn't do it. Some, even asked me why I couldn't handle it well this time. Whereas you, asked me why am I making this choice, and why I couldn't accept you.

Yes, I know that you might be different from my previous ones. I know how much you like me. But, all of those passe showed me the aftermath of breaking up; total strangers.
I really treasure our friendship. I don't want to end up being strangers with you. You are more important than they are. You are my friend. You definitely deserves someone better.

I understand you saying that you could mend my brokenhearted. I know you've been there after so much. And that's why I do not wish anything to change. I'm afraid of losing a friend like you.

No comments: