Sunday, January 16, 2011

I chose the hard way in my life

They can say that I won't stay
But I'm gonna stay my ground

Had the most painful experience this month of time. Stupid asshole. >:( From today's morning till nao. Painful much? Because of this, I couldn't even sleep well last night, nor could I concentrate on my studies. What a perfect ass.

Ya la, painful until I almost cried can? Enough! Craving for some milk, but Moma say I couldn't drink; if not it will be more painful. Hence I spent my whole day in pain even after eating painkillers.

As for yesterday, met Twinnie for shopping in town. Love it! Well, I'm the shopping person. How I wish I'm extremely rich, so that I can buy whatever I need/love. (Y) Wouldn't you feel the same way as well? :) C'on! Don't lie to yourself. Admit it.

Thumbs up if you love Marche! We ate marche yesterday @313, and we saw a great looking man ever! (Y) (Y) Double thumbs up. After all that, we went Plaza Singapura for a movie with Marcus, and then Yingzi came along.
We watch Burlesque! Awesome movie. But most of the scene when CA is singing, can be found on youtube. So you can basically say that, 1/2 of the movie can be found there. -.-
But definitely, a great movie to watch!
After the movie, we walked to FEP! &Marcus had to tolerate us girls for shopping (because we practically went into most of the shops we see). Haha!

I want a boyfriend who can shop as much as me. Someone who won't complain when I shop, who will help me pick a choice when I couldn't make that choice, who will pick something nice for me & ask me to try it on.
Kinda impossible.

Home sweet home with our babies. (Y) Goodness gracious. I love whatever I've bought! But I'm like 40% broke already, yet I still have few more 'rounds' to go. I'm that crazy bout shopping.

No comments: