Thursday, January 13, 2011

I can't believe it, it so amazing

Be careful of what you wished for
Because you just might get it, get it?

Omg! Look @ this picture!! I was sloshed that night. But got to thank Teehui cause he made other people drink instead of me. But in the end, I helped Kezann to finished her cup of alcohol cause she's like a bit drunk. :P I ♥ Johnie Walker black label! Like nice~ (Y)

So, on FA ut, seriously good gamed. Super duper utterly cui can?
Lol! Totally expected it. I ended the test early, and my calculator who has been with me for 5years, decided to die on me while I was still having my test. Like wtf.

Yesterday went shopping for awhile with my Moma. :D
Intended to get her a new wallet, but in the end I bought bags as well. -.-
TOCCO TOSCANO one okay?! Like expensive. Freaking much. But now, I would have 2 toscano bags, and 1 wallet. I remembered that the wallet was like $100+++ over! But I haven't been using it for quite awhile but switch to my Guess wallet, which is cheaper than that. Like lame.

Be jealous of me okay? The bags were 'picked out' by my parents. Apparently, because my Moma needs to get a wallet, my Dad brought her to shopping, but they also ended up shopping for my bag~
But got to feel guilty bout it because of what I said jokingly to my Moma last month when we went shopping. "I'm like cheapskate cause my bag cheap cheap onezx."

Then Moma bought her wallet too. Total damage?? My 2months/3months allowance?! Which is freaking a lot. Why did I even get 2 bags in the first place? It's not like I am going to bring to school or whatsoever.

Okay, I'm so gonna try sleeping early tomorrow. Maybe tomorrow will partial :D Yay! Double yay! Goodnight

No comments: