Wednesday, January 05, 2011

A night with myself

There's nothing you can do anymore
But to payback

Okay, I'm like gonna share something that I was shocked by.. erm myself? Lol. On first night of 2011, I got really hungry like a fucking asshole that I could eat up an elephant. It was rather like 4am in the morning though, and because of the hunger, I can't go to sleep at all! So I decided to eat something in the kitchen after realizing that there isn't any tidbits on the dinning table.

I ended up cooking myself some instant porridge that is made of cereals -.- from quaker one!! It tastes horrible. And when I was looking @the packaging, I realized that IT WAS EXPIRED! For 2months sia. But I couldn't care less cause I was freakin' hungry, remember?

But after that, I was still feeling hungry. Thus, I cooked myself some porridge (rice -.-) which ended up a little burnt. Like fail only. Sian ttm. I was so afraid that my family members caught me eating @such a late time and worse, cooking without an adult's supervision. How lame. In the end I squat down, hid in one corner to eat my food. Damn pathetic.

After that went straight to sleep. Like shiok. I like. Next day, my Mom kept probing me bout the unwashed dishes and her burnt pot. Now you know, I don't wash dishes one. Hahahaha. Later got truckloads of wrinkle on your hand, how? Must buy gloves then I will start doing my dishes. Ha! Like a bit stupid.

Anywayzx, I realized that my appetite has grown 100000000x much bigger. -.-
Okay, going to eat nao. Byebye loves!

No comments: