Saturday, January 08, 2011

Cause you don't worth even a penny in my life now

If you can't be honest with me
Then I'm afraid that this is the end

Tadaaa~ How long haven't I been posting up? :)
I am feeling better now, getting more perked up. It's more like; finally being able to put my feet onto the ground, feeling much safer than I previously felt. Thanks for y'all concern. Many many of you.

Well, yesterday went major grocery shopping with parents cause I've got no snacks to eat anymore! Can die!! :( So we ended up buying a lot of food home, including B&J ice cream!! (Y) Just ate it, damn nice.

As for today, went to meet SQ, XY and their friend ;) Went to SQ house & rock all the way. Painted I mean, ruin our chio nails with nail polish.. Had fun with her Mac Book's webcam. After her house I went to TM! Like after I very long time ago.. that explains how I was able to get lost in TM. Bravo, Sihui. (Y) Is everybody putting thumbs up for me? ;)

Yuh. I couldn't find my way to Cotton On, or to Artbox. And best is, I couldn't even find my way out or my bus stop -.- Like nerd only. But in the end I managed to find my way (by eavesdrop a group of girls who wanted to go Cotton On too, & I followed them -.- ) and bought my things. Imma happy girl when it comes to shopping. Hahahaha.

Gonna kill myself soon cause I haven't finish studying Math!! Wanna die.
Okay, Imma watch my videos and then study tonight; along with my snacks! Love it! Goodbye~

No comments: