Saturday, January 01, 2011

The man that can't be moved, has touched me.

Turn on the music, and shake ya body
D.A.N.C.E on the floor

School reopening soonzx; like just one more day! :( Fml. I don't know if I've spent my time wisely though. Yes, I had fun. Yes, I had truckloads of events. Yes, I had spent time with people I loved. Yes, I have done whatever was on my to-do list. But it still seems like it's never enough.

However, life still goes on and I am still young ;) I can't wait for my 18th birthday! It's like 6months and 13days more. Can't help but think how will I be spending my life after that special day. Neither can you, right? I mean, who knows?

I missin' truckloads of people nowzx. Would you be the one I'm missing too? The feeling is so different and, I don't know how you should put it, but I think it's weird? :)
And that asshole Yz.. is really killing me! Omg. I want her dead too! I HAVEN'T BEEN SEEING HER FOR LIKE IN 10000000x YEARS TIME!
I will shove something up her ass when I meet her. I guess.
Alrightzx! Nao going to take a late shower to relax myself and study for ut2. OMGWTFBBQZXZX!

No comments: