Friday, December 31, 2010

So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!
Hello 2011, and goodbye 2010.
Even though there might be memories made regardless good or bad, we must still move on. So, I will live better in 2011. I hope my resolutions this year do come true~ (cause it doesn't for 2010!) I also hope that yours come true too :)

So, as promise in 10000000x post before, I will reveal my secrets to you!
However, it won't be too detailed nor will I reveal secrets that are way too impossible to post on blog, cause you'll never know who's reading.. Here goes!

1. I have cheated on my first xbf if flings are counted.
2. I've make up on; most of the time.
3. I had a Maple boyfriend, and a Audition boyfriend.
FYI, Maple and Audition are computer games I'd played before, and seriously, I think there are a lot of gamers who're crazy.
4. I was offered to have sex with a guy when I played Habbo.
Goddamn crazy. That's why I loathe guys who play computer games. It really destroys your life and others'.
5. My childhood dream is to be a housewife.
Lol, right? I wanted to stay home and cook for my family, take care of my kids, and to greet my husband when he comes home. That's stupid, for me now.
6. I can still remember my first crush's name; Vincent.
I liked him, but we were way too young. Plus my 'good friends' made us in a embarrassed situation that time :)
7. I had hickeys before.
8. I've seen a penis before.
9. The last time I bathed with a female in the same cubicle was 2009.
10. I had a stalker right after I ended my relationship.
That guy was someone I know and liked me before. But once he knows I'm single again, he started to become a nuisance again.

End.
There's more but I'm starting to be lazy already :B

No comments: