Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Making a wish upon a star, hoping you're doing the same

How come we could not weather
This storm and just do better?
Well, as you can see.. Today is 11th January 2011! Which makes it 11.01.11~
Ben told me that people who is looking at the clock @11.11 today twice (AM & PM) can make a wish and maybe, who knows it might come true.

It won't harm anyone and since it's free.. why not try it also.
And yes I did! I was like over the moon when I can 'celebrate' this time happily. Really a good start for me now. :)

Omgwtfbbqzxzx! I wanted to skip tomorrow's FA ut! Wtf, damn irritated. FML. I can't skip at all because of my 'rainbow' colored results for the first ut. FA damn cui.
I really not cut for FA.. Who knows this module I might need to retake again? OMG. FML.
Touchwood, touchpaper, touchfloor, touchSihui.
-.-
Okay, I will need to make another wish. Maybe if tomorrow my eyelash falls off, then I can make a wish again. ROFL. Superstitious me.

Skipped FA lesson on Monday, feels kinda shiok. I mean, it's FA eh, hello? How to survive in class? Got materials also cannot do. Go there machiam like waste time. :| Oops.
Now even my English also cui. FML.
:(
Sihui needs an English teacher also.. Most preferably an Angmoh tutor, best! Lol.

Hello asses! Got miss my fat fat face? :)
Good news.. (Especially for haters who reads my blog, what an ass.)
I freakin' gained 2Kg.
What could have caused that increase anyway..
Maybe because I ate subway before weighing my weight. Hee.
Moma say I gained weight also! Like sad.

Okay, I'm getting bored and not in the mood of studying for tomorrow's test. I'm having a tummy ache leh! :|
Prepare to fail the second time, Sihui.

No comments: