Sunday, January 09, 2011

Does she knows what kind of person you are?

Hey, he was so easy to love.
But wait, I guess that love wasn't enough.

It's my feelings, but why are people around me tryin' to control my feelings too? What's wrong with people? Why are they talking bout me like they are me? Seriously. Stop it. I don't mind if you're asking me how I'm feeling today, what's my plan, what I am going to do...

But seriously get going if you are telling me how I should get into a relationship asap now, or persuading me into part-time relationships. And saying how much I've changed. Flaunting how much you & your partner is different from mine.

Why do people want to bring me down? What have I done to deserve things like this? Why do people want to hurt me? What do they get in return?
Is it that fun/interesting to bring me down?

Why do people even suggest things that are impossible? Why do they have to make me get my hopes high for nothing? Why control my feelings?

Seriously, mind your own business if you're trying to bring me down. Haters are gonna hate. Though I've got no idea why you guys are doing it in the first place. FYI, if you realized me ignoring you, or not replying your texts/calls, do understand that I know where's your 'intention' is coming from.

**And to prevent myself from hurting further, I know what I should do. I can't bring anyone down along with me. I really have to apologize to you. Please don't start promising me things, because I can't give you a chance.

No comments: