Wednesday, January 19, 2011

And I don't mind even if you're a beautiful monster

Baby, you're the best I ever had
And I'm certain that, there ain't nothing better than this


Remember I met Sisters & their friend one day?
Awesomely cool that I managed to 'steal' some photos (Y)
Ohya, did I mentioned that I met SQ's sister like after 100000000000x years?
She's like so different nao! So tall somemore, I jealous.
YL & I should both join some 'shorty fan club'. Requirement: Height.
We confirm can get in one lor! :@

Don't you just love my silly & idiotic face?
P.S/ I was just checking if my nostril hairs are growing well or not. They are quite important okay? It helps to filter the air you breathe in and traps the dust/dirt.. That's how your PI SAI comes from (Y)

Rofl.

Total bareface. For the very first time.. I mean, not putting on makeup to somewhere far. LOL @ My gummy smile~ Is that a good thing or a bad thing? >:
Nah, I don't care what's your opinion is! Even hyori has gummy smile. Guess I shouldn't feel bad bout it. (Y)

One of my New Year Resolution: OPEN MY FREAKIN BOTH EYES WHEN I TAKE PICTURES!
But I seemed to fail. When is my eyes big in the first place? Next time take pictures put toothpick already. Sian ttm. No wonder Miley Cyrus had to make fun of Asian's eyes. :|

Okay, school is getting more fucked up. I'm getting more pissed & stressed at the freakin same time. What a huge ass. There's so much to do, yet so little time! And I still have not practice some time management! FREAK! What else??! I CANNOT CONCENTRATE WELL @ ALL. Asshole. !@#$%^&*
Kthxbai.

No comments: