Thursday, December 30, 2010

Love came knocking on my door; Not once but twice

So! How did everyone out there celebrate y'all Xmas?
I'm rather curious how did others celebrate a day like this. Did you spend your time @home and do nothing? Or did you spend your time out there till the next day? :)

I ♥ how people appreciates my sincerity every now and then. Especially when it's a gift to my friends, whom I specially took my time to bake the delicious cookies. Psst! I even woke up damn early that day! Cause I know, there are people out there who has/have never once appreciate my effort at all. You've got no idea how it feels like. You know what I mean?
But I'm glad that it didn't turn out to be like that.

Even though Yz still have not receive hers; and I think it's going to rot soon.. But I don't care. I must still give it to her, and watch her eat! (Okay, unless it's rotten..) -.- I guess I would kill her if that happens then.
I'm good @Culinary okay? Lol. Maybe not this time though :|
And guess what?! My Dad bought me Xmas present, after so long that we have not celebrated Xmas. Plus the fact that we quarreled on Xmas Eve. :) Guess they figured out that I'll be lonely this year.. (Though I am not; I APPRECIATE THAT!♥)

It's a Piggy Bank
Maybe it's a hint hint that I need to save money soonzx! Lol. But I'm that kind of girl who has $50, spend $40, leaving $10 in the purse and hoping that the money will grow or double itself the next day when I wake up from my beauty sleep! :)
However, I still like what they gave me. My grandparents even gave me money to spend -.- It's not really a wise thing to do though.
Thus, appreciates things whenever you can. And if people don't appreciates what you gave, or your effort, maybe there's something wrong. Something is definitely wrong with that person, and the fact that they don't worth it at all.

OHYA! I♥My Grandma! Can you believe she just sang along to Katy Pery's "Firework" during the commercial break? How cute! Lol.
Psst! Just now, I sneakily took a 1.5L Coke to drink and I finished it all within half an hour. Wtf. What should I do when my Mom is going to find it missing tomorrow?!! Omfgzx...

No comments: