Thursday, December 02, 2010

Now throw your hands in the air

With everyone saying different things
Made things much harder for me

Try this, babys!
This is something like a Genius Genie who is able to predict who the hell you are thinking or on ya mind.
Damn freaky I tell you.
Show you guys my results okay?

Firstly, I thought of Junsu from DBSK.
Of course the first came to my mind is him, he's mine and we had a son already.

After answering some questions and Genie showed me this results. (Y)

But I didn't believe it. Maybe it's just coincidence or .. you know, easy to guess, so I made a few more tries.
Next, I thought of my Idol, Bom.

It freaked me out, what about you?
It's like reading my thoughts you know?! ♥ BOM.
And to prove everyone that it is somewhat freaky, I did it one more time.
This time, I thought of the all-time-favourite guy, Taeyang.

WTF?! Right? Damn freaking amazing.
The accuracy is like 85% though.
I tried a few times more, with those who are not famous that kinda thing.
And ya, I thought of Singapore actor, Lee Nan Xing. LOL!
& Genie failed. -.-
Got pwned! Hah.

But it's like something one must at least try once. It will definitely amaze you.
;D
Actually, my first choice wasn't Junsu.
I lied D;
I thought of someone important. &Genie got it right.
That's when I got freaking amazed.

No comments: