Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cause you ain't shit without your crew

Try and touch me so I can scream at you not to touch me
Run out the room and I'll follow you like a lost puppy

FUCK! Damn pissed off today.
Monday is always not a day for me at all. FML.
Define short la, cb. Send me home, waste my precious time, threaten me with my grades. WTF?
You win la cb. Hate you ttm man.
Made me waste money, waste time, waste my effort. Fuck.

Ya la, I got sent home today because of my pants, wtf. It isn't even short shorts can?
But instead of going home, I went shopping @ the mall and went to dabao Mac back to school.
Jealous notzxzx?
Before going to the mall, went touring around school with Teehui.
Made me walk all the way from South canteen to Lawn, then to OSC. -.-
Anywayzx! Ya. I'm really very fucking unlucky on Monday.
Oh, and I wrote in her RJ which is out of point and shooting her directly ;) Booyah.

Scandal accompany me & we had a date.
We were in our own world.
Then after school, went to study with Shu!
After that, we went to buy burger!
Omfg, I ate 2burger in a day. Damn fattening can?
Oh well, since I'm not attached, I don't think anyone cares about my figure. Plus, I can treat it as putting my 6Kg back~
Guess what, the both of us ate on the bus -.-
I was so afraid that I almost peed in my pants (Ok, just kidding) that someone in the bus might take a photo of us eating on bus and post it on Stomp.
It's not pretty nice to be famous for things like this. Never.

Note to self: Must go school early on Wednesday so I can snatch a seat from Terrence; I really don't wanna sit with her! D;

Okay, going to help Teehui that asshole print his consent form. Walao, damn picky can? Still want got colour one. Ask him remind me, also never.
Oh and by the way, Babe & Tee like good friends liaozx. Hahahaha!
Byezx!

No comments: