Sunday, December 05, 2010

Every Rose has its thorn

Just like every night has its dawn
Just like every cowboy sings a sad, sad song

On Thursday, stayed back to study with good friends, and my best teacher in RP.
There's only one word to describe his brain, "FAST".
Serious.
He can solve mathematical questions fast and accurately.
Jealous of his brain.

I looked so isolated sitting there myself!
But truth is, you can see me working really hard to understand Math.
Honestly, I did not study after going home.
I hit the bed and slept until very late. But still in time to finish up the homework.
And next day went for retest, I still am able to do some questions.
Am I a genius or what? ;D

People missing in the picture: Haidhar & Jia Min.
Heeheehee. Scandals hur? Rekindle the love?

It was Pamela's birthday on Friday. Gave her a surprise, and it was my first time seeing her with makeup (Y).
Happy birthday, love!

Makeup is good. It's to give girls confidence, it's telling guys that we don't need your approval to put 'craps' onto our face.
If you don't like the sh*t on my face, just go to the nearest toy shop and buy yourself a Barbie doll in a nice package, and fuck with it
Nah, no one should get offended by things like that ;) Cheerios.

Dear Pam & your friend, stay long and all the best to the both of ya! :)
*

He told me that he could mend my heart. He told me that he won't be like Him. He told me that he can help me in forgetting Him. He told me he will be a fighter and never give us up. He told me that I will be his everything. He told me that he will treat me like a princess. He told me that we are a masterpiece. He told me that we are meant to be together. He told me he could wait.
But he isn't someone I like, whispers my heart.
*

Something smells like rotting in my room. FML -.-
Gonna have a date with my hubby bubby. LOL. So cheesy :(
Stupid Teehui! Really want to scold him already sia!
Waste my whole Saturday! D;

No comments: