Saturday, December 18, 2010

Mad man, Bad man

To give me all your love
Is all I ever asked

There are times when I really wished I'm a guy. So I can go around breaking hearts, being a jerk, flirting with girls openly, and even if I'm attached, I can manipulate my girlfriend, I can push all the blames on her..
I always thought that it was my fault, I did something wrong, and that I've hurt you. Until today. I realized, that it wasn't me. It was you. The change of heart, the decision to throw me aside like an used old toy, and her. It was all well planned. You lied, to me. Because you're a guy. You never cared about how others would feel; You are much selfish than I am. The problem didn't lie on me. At least now I know, I am not in the wrong as much as you are. Once bitten, twice shy. I will never believe you again. But I guess, there won't be anytime that we'll meet. We've became what we've started; Strangers. You win. You got what you wanted. Are you happy now?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Wednesday, had our lesson @ Sentosa, way cool! :) It was awesome ttm. Whole class broke the school rule; wearing slippers or sandals. Once in a while breaking some rules, are always cool and fun. So ya! Excursion with the class! (Y) Brandon said I sounded like some primary school kid who is excited for excursion. Kinda true. But next day, we had the most shag lesson ever. And and! I touched an IGUANA! A lizard eh~ Overcome my fear, for the very first time.

And on Friday; IT WAS LAST DAY OF SCHOOL. And I was awesomely happy. Marilyn & me kinda copied Teehui's RJ on that day :\ He's that nice :) And I fly Brandon kite sia :\ He waited for me but in the end he had to go home by himself. Oops. After doing my RJ, went to take bus with Teehui. Had a funny bus ride with him to interchange as it was raining. All because of this small girl who sat opposite me, made us laugh throughout the journey. People on the bus thought I was crazy or something. :(
After that! WENT TO TOWN TO FIND MY TWINNIE! AWESOME shit! :) Shopping, I love you so so so much that I want to be with you forever!
Bought my stuffs. Ohmy! :)

And today! I stayed home instead of going to the flea market. Fly Ben kite :\ Lol. Planned to find him @the flea with his group of brothers, while I bring some company too. But I was so damn tired that I slept until 4pm again. :\ Woke up and he was !@#$%&* me. Say what wanna introduce me to some guys blah blah blah. But instead I said, I'll sing you "I don't need a man~". And now this petty man refuse to talk to me. TCH! Every man I know seems to be petty.
Oh ya! And I tidied my closet today. Spend time with my Grandmama! Jealous of me, okay? I lied on my Grandmama's arm just now~ I know it's nothing big, but just tell me, HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS AT MY AGE ARE STILL DOING THINGS LIKE THAT NOW? :) I'm so fortunate, I love my Grandmama!

Going to meet my love tomorrow! :) Goodnight people! I go spend time with my Moma nowzx~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THAT JERK... JUST FORGET ABOUT HIM. HE'S NOT WORTH YOU BEING SAD OVER LAR. HE ALSO NOT HANDSOME, HOT, COOL OR NICE. :(