Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Merry Xmas!

But tonight I'm loving you
And you can never stop me from it, baby!

Merry Xmas to everyone! (Though it's a bit late.) :P
I guess everyone had their greatest time of all, which includes me.
Last year, I had made some happy and sad memories.
But this year, I'd only had the happy moments in my life. That's great, ya? :)
So, let's begin with Xmas eve. I went to meet my Sisters-for-life @Changi Airport Terminal 3. Was kinda tricked to go there, but it was my fault alright? :( Thought there is this mega flea market for us to go.. but in the end it was just a small and a few pathetic booths there. I baked some cookies for my love ones (especially for those who had been there for me when I'm down), that I had forgotten to look at the time and thus, I was late.
Oh my! It sounds like an excuse! :|

Meet them, walked and shopped around. AND I WAS FREAKING HUNGRY! And I was craving for some McDonalds. (Someone should really stop me!! I'm like having this crave for like weeks and weeks!!) I kinda dragged them there, and I felt a bit.. apologetic to YL cause she works in Mc and has to eat burgers for 4days per week. But I know they love me, so ya~ ENJOYED MY BURGER WITH LOTS OF SAUCE. Damn saucey! :| It was really my first time meal with all Mc sauce they have. Awesome!

What was I digging in my bag in the first place? And when is this even taken? -.-

AND WE TRIED JUMPING SHOTS! Omg! I don't understand why I always fail in this. To be honest, in all jumping shots we did, I only jumped successfully once! Yet it was too blurry! FML.

MY SUCCESSFUL JUMPSHOT!:

WITH SANTA BABY!

So on Xmas day itself, I spent my day sleeping, watching tv, distributing my cookies, and spend time @Twinnie's house! ;D To those who received the cookies, paiseh it's kinda hard but it's made with love, okay? And I want to thank you for being there for me when I'm having my downfall and brokenhearted times.
Anywayzx! I learnt how to play Monopoly Deal with Twinnie today! Awesome shitzx! There was once when I'd already won, but the both of us didn't realize and we continue playing until I finally check my cards. My Dad came to fetch me home after that! :)

I may not have the best Xmas celebration ever, or received any awesome and expensive Xmas gifts ever, but I've spend my time fully with people I loved. That is something achieving already. Met up with awesome people, going to a place that isn't posh but able to spend time with them, staying at home with those folks, baking cookies for people who appreciate my sincerity, and realized I am still alive for myself. Anywayzx!
MERRY XMAS TO EVERYONE!
May you stay happy foreverzx:)
18/12 (SAT); Shopping with SQ @Bugis
20/12 (MON); Class Outing @Marina Barage
21/12 (TUE); House Cleaning @Grandparent's house
23/12 (THU); Swimming with Twinnie, Baking, Movie with Friends

No comments: