Sunday, December 05, 2010

I wanna come home

It'll be good to hear your voice. And if I could have just one wish, I'd have you by my side.
I love you more than I did before. Nothing's changed, no one can take your place. It gets harder everyday. I want to come home.
Tears falls from my eyes. God, I'm torn apart inside.
I looked up at the stars, hoping you're doing the same. I never wanna lose you, please always stay. You're the one that I wanna hold on to, cause my heart would stop without you. I really wanna come home. I'm calling out, can you hear my voice? I'm gonna find you through all the noise. You know there's nothing that I wouldn't do, so shine your light as I reach for you.
My heart beats for love, it's the sound that I hear, tells me not to give up. It breathes in my chest, and it runs through my blood.
I've been told at least a thousand times. It's not worth the struggle, the hurt or the trouble. I keep running up to these front lights. No I won't surrender, I'll wait here forever. Can't you see that it's worth the fight?

No comments: