Saturday, December 11, 2010

Easy come, easy go. That's you.

Faking a smile is easier
Than explaining why you are sad

These are all those overdue pictures I found in my phone, there's actually much more, but I'm lazy. Well, that's me :)
Marina barrage with my loves! We went to watch Confessions on last Wednesday since I've skipped the audition and so on. It was really a good movie. Nice, I tell you. Haha. I really wanna watch Hello Stranger nao! Stupid.

Very long ago picture of my Twinnie and I. We were watching Paranormal Activity2. Stupid show. Never liked it in the first place. -.- Met Twinnie last night :) Way cool.

This is on Monday! Yes I got drunk -.- And I did crazy stuff. For example, calling people? Lol. I didn't even remember who I called, or who I talked to.
Pamela said I called her and told her about something like Singapore has earthquake. And she got shocked, I guess. Scary. But I got home safely. Went home, dragged my sloshed body and use lappy; just to ... Never mind.

Hmm, shall I post something exciting the next post? :)
It gets me excited anyway. Shall reveal my secrets. It's up to you if you wanna read or not. Hah. This is my space man.
Love! Byebye.


No comments: