Sunday, November 21, 2010

Pretense is a flawless mask

I told her I'll never run away; but let me go. Te Amo.

;DDDDDDDDDDD
Just came home after meeting my babes! ;D
They are like my everything; my Ecstasy- my pills that makes me happy and forget every unhappiness for that day.
Was supposed to go to Sentosa with Ben.
But, my Ecstasy are more important :\\
Seriously, a day with my babes or a day around in bikinis?
Of course I will choose the first option. Like duh, without any thoughts are needed.

I shall talk about the outing tomorrow~!
;D
I should really start eating my dinner like nao? Cause it's been on my table for like an hour or so already.
Zzzz.

I.should.really.start.to.save.money.and.stop.spending.so.much.money.on.shopping!
WTF. Totally broke >;(
Lol; Ben just asked me to find a sugar daddy -.-
Stupid asshole.
Imma find a job real soonzxzx! :(
-
Anywayzx, brought my Grandpap his birthday cake when I reach Compass!
Mango flavour; damn shiok.
Pictures take from google though. -.-

I wanna a cake like this! ;D

I remembered I am a good cake eater. I can eat one 15cm/30cm cake by myself.
Fuck. Serious. But imagine the fats I'm gaining.
-.-
In the end, I got really sick and tired of it.
Now, it's thankgod that I am able to finish one slice ;)
§ §§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Everywhere I go, every place we went before, still reminds me of you.
Wipe my tears away, and I always tell myself "It shall be the last tears I'm shedding."
But it never did.
I'm a sucker.


No comments: