Thursday, November 18, 2010

Loving you is in my DNA♥

I really hope you do. Trust me.

Went out with baby yesterdayyyyy!
And I freaking wore my lenses even though my eyes are hurting >;(
We went shopping! ;D My favourite hobby, seriously.
I can go major shopping even when I am going for BBQ, or to a concert- which most people don't do that.
I'm just crazy, that's all.
Accept who I am.
I spent like $100 over, without buying much. Just how did I do that shit? -.-
Bought my first most expensive pants, ever! ;)
Proud of myself. *Wink.

Ohya, and the shops we went were all playing JUSTIN BIEBER's songs can?
But, I LIKE IT! (Y)
95% of people who hate Justin, are mostly people who are jealous of him.
Admit can? :\

Went to watch Harry Potter together.
First day, babyyyyyy! \m/ I love the show ttm.
I don't mind watching it many many times over again~
But a pity that they need to split the movie into two parts. ;(
Baby & I did loads of weird and crazy stuff in the theater.
Hell yea! But I like (Y) ;D

Class just ended, damn hungry.
But I've decided to not eat, until I reach home! \m/
My target weight naozx is 42KG! Teehee.
Jealous bo? Just one month, I've lost a total of 6KG.
Shiok right? ;) Want me help you? Contact me. LOL!
I'm serious about losing 6KG okayzx!

Should be studying for FA (FA test later -.-).
My class- playing FB game. Almost everyone.

I♥MY SWEET I BOUGHT YESTERDAY!
GONNA BUY IT ANOTHER DAY!
Scandal is right beside me. ;\

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who baby???????????????????????

Jiayi said...

Harry Potter! I wanted to ask you to watch with me... ): stupid babe.

C said...

For a moment there, I thought I went to the wrong blog. Cause' I didn't know I was your baby. LOL, don't anyhow change out nicknames for each other! I prefer the way we called each other for like our entire secondary school life! Still love you, hun. I'm bloody fat still, you've gotta help me before I go fatter than youknowwho.