Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Jealousy type; You?

It is not love that is blind, but jealousy.

I am the jealousy type, as well.
After all, I'm a female. & it's our tendency to be like this.

When something isn't mine, I get jealous.
When something became mine, I'll get jealous too.
This is me, it's up to you if you wanna accept me for who I am or not.

Since young, I get jealous about anything. From my parent's love, to the amount of stationary other kids have, to other students having higher results than me, then to my first love who flirts around, and now.. everything seems to be doubled.
I am getting jealous more and more often.

I guess humans are never easily satisfied.
Just like the Maslow's Hierarchy. The desire and the needs of getting things that you do not have.

Gah. I donno what I am talking about actually.
This is how I am feeling nao.
Yes, I am very jealous of You now. I'm serious.

No comments: