Wednesday, September 08, 2010

080910

Yoyoyo everyone!
It's been days since I've blog yuh? :)
Currently I should be studying nowzxzxzx because of UT!
BUT! I'm here!
Lol.
That's because tomorrow is a BIG day, it's the-day!
Kekeke.
-
-
1. 1year Anniversary
2. 2NE1's comeback! ♥ (yipeee!)
3. Maths UT3 :'(
-
-
-
Hey, notice how it goes accordingly? Haha.
Okay so I am excited.
Hey it's not a sin to show your excitement right?
No matter what I'm a Blackjack- kekekekeke.
That explains why I am so excited, yuh? :)
-

2NE1 Nolja!
Seriously, I'm diggin' Bommie & CL hair.
It suits them well, am I right?
Their comeback songs are nice. Thumbs up!
Can't you tell me how much you love them too? ;)
-
-
-

Or, you can choose to tell me how much you Love me.
Kekekeke.

This photo is taken during examination, thus it's so failed.
Must not let the facilitator know I'm doing something irrelevant during examination right? Hence explains the awkward posture ;)
You'll keep a secret for me yuh?

I know, I know.
I should be concentrating during examinations, but something like this is unable to prevent/avoid right.?
I know you agree with me, thanks uh! :)

-

-
I seriously think that the facilitator is weird to the max!!
Seriously!
During the examinations, not only he is weird about bringing SUCH a huge water bottle to school, he was looking @me during the examination, like I was attempting to cheat and the fact that he was trying to catch me cheating.
Not only that, there's this guy in the class who kept starring a girl who is beside me that wore very skimpily and have thick makeup on her face- thick eyeliner + shimmering eyeshadow, foundation that made her look so ghostly, not forgetting the lips that look as oily as the cooking oil my Mama is using. Lol.
So, should I still conclude that all men love women who does not put makeup at all?

I shall talk about this next time ;)
But, do men ♥ women who do not put on makeup at all, or women who does put makeup on their faces?
This is something worth discussing about, no?
I think most women would love to know something like this, especially if a handful is still single and searching for their other half.


I will most probably edit my blog again tomorrow~
Gotta play 2NE1 music, duh! ;)
So long people, wait till then we'll meet.

&For now, let's celebrate because today is the only date that is 080910 !
It is in sequence toooooo!

Stay happy everyone~

No comments: