Sunday, September 12, 2010

Random review

HEY EVERYONE!
It has been days since I last posted.
But I don't really have the mood to post :(
kekekeke
Anyway, on 090910, went to watch HAUNTED CHANGI.
Shall not post pictures of that movie. Kekeke.
Personally, I do not recommend any friends who love horror movie to watch this, because it seriously is a boring horror film.
If it is on youtube or any programme that I can possibly fast forward, it would be fast-forward to the last part.
I think only the last part is worth watching, and to be afraid.
At the start of the movie, it just about this group of people who must film the entire situation down and they went to och.
&of course, it seriously bores me as there is very less scary factors and almost put me to sleep. -.-
Only until the last part, I managed to let out an awkward scream when the female ghost from China, with short hair &bangs suddenly appear right infront of her screen.
Her face was damn close.
If I didn't turn away, I think I can count her pores. Or moles, at least.
I remembered during secondary2, we have this project about places in Singapore, and our group went to och. I didn't remember why did we chose that place to go. Our group consist of Ray, Carolyn, Twinnie, and me. But Yingzi & twinnie's uncle followed us along there. Definitely, the place we visited (och) is very different from the scenes in Haunted Changi. Definitely, there were a lot of graffiti. I remembered that except for broken glasses on the floor and blood stains which is more likely to be a prank or someone elses when they sneaked in at night, it was clean. Plus, almost everything was intact there. Like built-in cabinets, toilets that has a toilet bowl and mirrors, and even the lift! We were lucky enough to take a look at the inside of the lift, which even had a bench. Not only that, patients' medical files are still there. Also, we saw a mannequin that only has the bottom part once we enter into the rooms.
However, maybe that was about 4years ago, and things are very different or have changed since then. Thus explains the difference.
All in all, I wouldn't have watch it if I read the reviews beforehand. I do not think it is so worth it for a red coloured note. Unless you really need some boring horror. But if you people are like me, it should be half the price worth watching it because at least during the last part, it'll manage to make you scream for once, or least makes you shiver because of Xiao Juan, the China ghost.

No comments: